Purple and Pink Eye Make-Over !!!
And so I begin to pen down my first post here 🙂 🙂 🙂
“The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides”
Why not we make this doorway a beautiful one?
Follow these quick tips to discover your vibrant looks.
- Make sure you use a concealer or a primer before applying an eye-shadow. This will keep your shade intact for hours without smudging.
- Fingers are the best/intricate means of application than brushes and if you opt for brushes, do make sure that you wash them post your application every time.
- Now choose a base shade for application (make sure it is the lightest of all so that it helps with blending).
- Colors like beige, golden-brown and peach is the most preferred common base shade and it helps much with blending.
- Post the application of your base shade, go for the colors you prefer to highlight.
- In the above image, I have used my favorite colors pink and purple. I have extended the colors from the lash line to the brow bone in an equal manner so that both the colors share equal highlights.
- Kajal, eye-liner and a stroke of mascara absolutely adds a vibrant look along with the highlighted shades.
- If you tend to use these kind of bold shades on your eyes, make sure that you don’t highlight your lips much, a plain gloss would do, this tends to increase the focus on your eyes much better (else there is always a confused look and it leads to a very clumsy make-up).
My set of cosmetics for this post include,
1) Colossal Kajal – 175 INR
2) Lakme Eye-liner – 40 INR
3) Lakme Eye-conic Mascara – 250 INR
4) Rhomlon Cosmetics 24 Color Eye shadow Pallete – 500 INR
I hope you would have gained the least bit of useful information.
Drop your comments or suggestions if any and kindly take out few seconds to answer the poll at the end of the page.
Feel free to send me your mesmerizing pics if you have ever tried to beautify your eyes 🙂 🙂 🙂