Fun-Filled Moments on a colorful Diwali is something that every one of us would wish to capture and treasure every year irrespective of our age. I am sure all of you had one such fabulous Diwali this year and I wish you all a very ‘Happy Diwali’ and success in your forthcoming years ahead.
With all colorful Diwali preparations going on in full swing, I wished to contribute one knowledgeable article which will be helpful to you all while getting decked up for any festival.
I have been getting requests to do a write-up on ‘Winged Eye’ which would just seem a lil difficult to get the perfect look but quite easy when you learn the art of doing it. I totally believe in the saying ‘Practice makes a man (woman here :P) perfect !’. I am sure when you follow these steps, you are gradually going to master the easy means of doing it.
The one I am going to show you here is a combination of Winged Eye + Shade of Blue Tint (as my attire was in blue), you can try it out with other color shades replacing blue in accordance with your attire.
Step 1 – Use black kohl/kajal to fill up the lower portion of the eye starting from the mid-portion as shown below (do not fill up the first half of it, as I got other creative plans coming up 😛 )
Step 2 – Use black eye-liner and extend the application through the upper curve by following the lash line and end it at an angled point where the look tends to seem extremely flattering. Drag a little and join it with the lower portion
Step 3 – I have used a blue eye-liner to fill up the portion in between the liner and the lash line as shown below
Step 4 – Use a blue Kajal to fill up the first half of the lower portion (which you left unfilled in Step 1)
Below are the looks obtained on the other eye.
With a stroke of Mascara, the final ‘Winged Eye’ look is here.
Points to Remember
1) If you are trying it for the first time and if you feel that your hands are shaky, do rest your elbow on a table and try it out.
2) Place a mirror in a comfortable position in front of you so that you get the perfect angle while doing it.
3) Always try to do every step consecutively in both your eyes, else the angles of the winged eye will seem different on both your eyes.
4) Be as creative as possible with the colors that you use on your eyes and it will definitely seem extremely attractive.
5) Make sure that you end the look with a stroke of mascara as it plays a major role in adding vibrancy to your eyes.
Products I used to achieve this look
1) Lakme Kohl Ultimate Kajal
2) Lakme Liquid Eye-Liner- Black
3) Revlon Blue Kajal
4) Oriflame Waterproof Mascara
Here is another innovative creation that I achieved this morning on my eyes.
Additionally to the above used products, I used Elle 18 Color Pop Eye-Liner – Blue for the below look replacing black eye-liner and also a blue color shade from Beauty UK Soho Eye Shadow Palette.
I hope that the valuable time you spent here definitely adds up someday to your beauty quotient when you get the ‘Winged Eye’ right. Until then I advice you to keep trying 🙂 Do drop me a mail or comment if you face any difficulty or if you have got any doubts to clarify.
With this, I sign-off for the day. Wish you all a very happy and fun-filled Diwali 🙂 I will keep you all updated with another exciting post shortly 🙂 🙂 🙂 Thank you alllllllllllll 😀